So you have a great home in beautiful Sodus Point with a great view, but there’s only one problem. You can’t fully enjoy the view with small windows or windows not placed properly in the home. Perhaps the windows you have are ok in size but in the winter the frosty air coming off the lake blows right through them.
Preferred Exteriors and Renovations can replace any window in Sodus Point with the best match for your home and situation. We are experts at bay windows, sky lights and sliding glass doors. Want a window seat to sit and enjoy the outside from inside? We can do that too!
Preferred Exteriors is proud to offer the best in vinyl replacement windows for our Sodus Point customers by offering the Cambridge line of windows by Viwinco Vinyl Windows.
That’s what our Cambridge replacement window product line offers. From our patented Tilt-n-Lock technology to double-strength glass, Cambridge is setting a higher standard for replacement windows.
Cambridge Standard Features
- Custom-made to your exact dimensions—every Viwinco window is crafted to spec, allowing for easier installation with no filling or patching
- One-week delivery—when your needs are immediate, Viwinco is there for you; our streamlined manufacturing processes get your windows to your home building material supplier in just 7 days
- Patented Tilt-n-Lock technology—provides a clean sight line and allows for one-handed operation to open, close and tilt in the window for easy cleaning
- 15/16″ insulated glass with Solarban® 60 low-e glass—keeps you warmer in the winter, performing approximately 39% better than standard clear insulated glass
- Intercept® ULTRA stainless steel warm-edge spacer—provides strength, flexibility and exceptional thermal performance
- Argon gas fill—combined with our glass package exceeds industry standards for energy efficiency
- InstaGlaze glazing bead—specifically designed with a flexible edge to guard against the weather
- Industry-leading DP ratings—an air, water and structural designation by the American Architectural Manufacturers Association ( AAMA) that can be found on each Cambridge window’s AAMA Gold Label; depending on the size needed our double-hung windows have either a DP45 or DP50 rating, single-hungs either DP45 or DP55
- Energy Star® rated—our standard Cambridge window meets Energy Star guidelines for thermal efficiency in most climate regions
- Fusion-welded frame and sashes with interlock—for structural integrity
- Viwinco Colors—available on all Cambridge window styles
- Lifetime warranty coverage—on sash, frame, hardware materials and glass for as long as you own your home and transferable if you sell it. Also included is 100% coverage to original owner on materials and labor to repair or replace any defect within the first year after installation.
Want a Florida room or sun room added to your home to fully enjoy the sun and outdoors? Call us today at 315-729-1120 for a free no hassle price quote.